National Barbecue Day
What a surprise, National Barbecue Day is on the 4th of July! Did I barbecue on the 4th? No, but we did the day before! No recipes for this post (and no pictures either), but here’s what we had for our barbecue:
- Grilled Tri-Tip with a mesquite rub topped with sautéed mushrooms
- Grilled corn on the cob (with butter and some more mesquite rub)
- My mom’s awesome potato salad (as hard as I try, mine never comes out as good as her’s)
- Roasted green beans, red onions, zucchini, and garlic (tossed with olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh basil)
- Mini-cheesecakes and apple turnovers for dessert
What did you barbecue over the Holiday Weekend?